SFP is a Pretoria based Town Planning consultancy who has in the last three years submitted in excess of 350 townplanning applications to the City of Tshwane (C.O.T.).. The Personnel of SFP have a good working relationship with representatives of CTMM.
With the depth of collective expertise, skills and resources embodied in the consultancy, we have the capabilities to successfully undertake - from inception to final delivery - the architectural, townplanning and project management aspects of any venture, from large sophisticated multi-disciplinary programmes to small community projects.
Within the consultancy, the services rendered by SFP include:
- Township applications in terms of the DFA
- Township establishment in terms of the Ordinance
- Consent uses
- Tenure upgrading
- Property feasibility studies
- Drawing up of documentation required for approvals
- Submission to the relevant authorities and follow-up for approvals
- Investigations regarding status quo of property rights
- Guideline plans.
All our operations are fully computerised and synergy is achieved by integration of the computer-based systems used by the administrative, technical and management staff. Our staff is proficient in the use of the following computer programmes:
- CAD: MicroGDS, Autocad, Ultimate CAD
- Graphics: 3D Studio, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Freelance Graphics
- Word Processing & Publishing: Microsoft Word, Adobe Pagemaker, Wordpro
- Spreadsheet: Microsoft Excel
- Database: Microsoft Access, dBase IV, Visual dBase
- Project Management: Super Project for Windows, Microsoft Project 98
- Accounting: Pastel Accounting
- General: Full Microsoft Office Professional
- OCR (Scanner): Omnipage